We’ve made finding the perfect fit simple…
On every product page on the site you will see a button that looks like this:
Click it, and this box will pop up where you can input your childs foot size in MM.
Our ‘Little Einstein’ system will then crunch the numbers and suggest a perfect fit size in that specific shoe model.
How to measure your child’s foot:
- Step 1: Draw a straight line down the length of a piece of paper.
- Step 2: Place the paper on a hard flat surface alongside a wall. Have the child place their heel against the wall with their longest toe and heel centred on the line. Mark the paper on the line at the tip of longest toe.
- Step 3: Measure both feet as they may vary in size.
- Step 4: Measure the distance between the end of the paper and the toe mark in millimeters and use the General Sizing Guide below to find your child’s shoe size (allowances for foot growth in new shoes have been made in the General Sizing Guide).
Please note: For babies/smaller children it will be more practical to hold the paper up to their foot. In this case make a mark at both heel and toe and measure between the marks for your size reading.
Tips for measuring:
- Measure feet at the end of the day when your child’s feet are at their largest.
- Measure in the socks they will wear with their new shoes if appropriate
- Measure both feet and fit shoes to the larger foot
- It is best to measure your child’s foot while they are standing upright
- Children’s feet grow at a fast rate and shoe size should be re-evaluated at least every 2-3 months.